Women’s Support Group NEXT MEETING DATE
May 10th 2016
Location: Wellness Centre
– Opening Prayer
– Fundraising Update
– Progress of Ethel Lake Trip
– Update of Scheduled Support Activities
– Women’s Support Group Name and Logo
– Next Meeting Date/Cooks
– Other Business
All Mayo Women are Welcome and Encouraged to Attend!
For more info contact Phyllis Peter @ 867-996-2265 ext. 152
Annual General Assembly
Date: June 24, 25 & 26, 2016
Place: NND Gov’t House Grounds
Time: 9:00 a.m.
The First Nation of Na-Cho Nyak Dun Education Department Would like to invite Students & Parents to a meeting on what are the priories for public education.
Monday, May 16th, 2016
At: 5:30 P.M
At: Curling Rink
Hosted by: The First Nation of Na-Cho Nyäk Dun Education
For more info: contact Roberta Hager at 996-2265 Ext:137
Save the date – General Assembly June 24, 25 & 26, 2016
NND & ALEXCO FIVE-YEAR REVIEW OF COMPRENSIVE COOPERATION AND BENEFIT AGREEMENT
- WHEN: 4:30PM WEDNESDAY, MAY 4th, 2016
- WHERE: NND GOVERNANCE HOUSE, MULTIPURPOSE ROOM
- WHAT: SNACKS AND PRESENTATION
- WHO: COUNCIL, ALEXCO CEO CLYNT NAUMAN AND NEGOTIATORS; DARYN LEAS, DAVE KEENAN, MICHAEL PEALOW & PAT TITUS
Those Elders that are interested in going to the May Gathering (May 25-27) at Minto (camp out); or Moosehide Gathering in Dawson on Jul 28-31; Please contact the Elder Councillor at 867-996-2265, ext 202, to get your name on the list.