Given the rise of positive Covid cases in the Yukon, FNNND Council will continue to take a cautionary approach to plan and prepare for the virus. There are two active cases of COVID-19 in the community of Mayo as of November 19th.
Due to the recent Declaration of State of Emergency in the Yukon and the two active cases of COVID-19 in the community:
- The Government building is now closed to the public.
- Masks are now mandatory at all FNNND facilities, including vehicles.
- No face-to-face gatherings at any FNNND facility, including the Multi-Purpose Room
- One person plus the driver for all FNNND vehicles during essential travel.
- Additional steps to sanitize at all FNNND facilities, including vehicles will continue.
- Work travel requests will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Wellness staff will continue to check regularly on Elders.
- All staff to follow all rules issued by the CMO.
Remember: Be Kind, Be Patient, Be Respectful & Cooperate. Mussi-Cho!