Nomination Forms and Criminal Record Check are to be submitted on or before: July 4th, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
(Nomination forms will not be accepted after this time). Please submit nomination forms to either the Chief Electoral Office or an Election Committee member.
Advance Poll on: July 26th, 2022
Election to be held on: August 9th, 2022.
(Polling Stations will be held at Nacho Nyak Dun Government House 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Mayo and Yukon Inn Fireside Room 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Whitehorse)
**Mail-in Ballots and Proxy Voting will be available, if requested in advance as per the FNNND Election Act.
Please refer to the Election Act for further instructions and conduct of all Candidates.
Packages can be picked up from:
- Chief Electoral Officer: Tanya Silverfox, (867) 334-1385, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NND Reception: 867 996-2265
- Election Committee: Karen Van Bibber, (867) 996-2265 Ext. 123, email@example.com
- Hazel Johnny, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terra Blanchard, email@example.com
If further clarification is required, please contact:
Chief Electoral Officer: Tanya Silverfox, (867) 334-1385, firstname.lastname@example.org
Election Committee: Phone: 867 996-2265 Ext. 123 Fax: 867 996-2026
Mail: Box 388 Mayo, Yukon Y0B 1M0 Email: email@example.com