Dates: March 20-27, 2021
**FORMS ARE DUE BACK BY MARCH 17TH, 2021**
We will meet at the NND Government House at 9am, March 20, 2021, to arrange who is travelling in what vehicles to Ethel Lake.
- All children, under the age of 10 years old, must have a parent or guardian.
- All consent forms must be handed in by March 17th, 2021.
- All children will be assigned to a team member, to ensure that children do not wonder off by themselves, they must inform their team member if not in their site.
- Cabins will be assigned by the Camp Coordinator Melody
- Everyone is to be respectful, no swearing, no name calling, no rough houses,
- Must help, keep cabins clean, serve elders
- No littering
- Must have fun
All participates are to pack the following: All bags must be tagged with person’s name.
- Personal sleep gear (Sleeping bag, sheet, pillow, foamy)
- Personal clothes/winter boots, extra in case
- Winter jacket, mitt, warm clothes
- Helmet & Goggles if you own them
All food and refreshments will be provided, participants can bring their own snacks All concerns or issues must be forwarded to the Heritage Manager, Teresa Samson.