Victoria Gold Corp. (“Victoria”) is a mining company with an Executive team that is experienced in developing and operating mines in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Victoria’s Eagle Gold Mine poured its first gold in September 2019 and declared commercial production at the end of Q2 2020. Future and current mines, like Eagle Gold, will be a strong contributor to the Yukon and its citizens for many years to come. www.vgcx.com.
Victoria is looking to hire the position outlined below for our Eagle Gold Mine located in Yukon:
Under the direction of the Warehouse General Foreman, the Inventory Planner is accountable for effectively managing inventory and relationships with tactical suppliers. Communicate updates or changes to requirements and ensure compliance. Continually improve performance and knowledge for assigned areas. Specific duties and responsibilities are listed below which will include but are not limited to:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating inventory requirements details with internal customers.
• Supervising the inventory cycle counting and maintaining the stock ratio of the organization.
• Accounting and Reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, and any damages.
• Replenishing stock in the warehouse and filling of order forms.
• Forecasting and estimating the potential stock requirements, based on production / maintenance plans.
• Tracking and reporting on the distribution of inventory.
• Maintaining and overseeing the records of all stocks and compiling evaluation reports.
• Conducting periodic audits of inventory.
• Behave in a way that demonstrates support of Victoria Gold’s Vision and Values.
• Responsible for but not limited to all tasks/duties assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 3 years successful experience in Inventory control.
• Understand and rigorously comply with inventory management process and standards.
• Aware of supply market constraints.
• Understands financial impact of optimized inventory.
• Should possess strong calculative and analytical skill sets. • Ability and effectiveness to manage time to meet required deadlines. • Inventory Control experience in the mining industry or other industrial environments.
• Certifications or education specific to Inventory Control.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
Victoria Gold Corp. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are excited about this opportunity and feel you meet the expectations of the role, please send us your resume with the reference headline “Inventory Planner” to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Nation of Na-Cho Nyak Dun
PO Box 220
Phone: (867) 996-2265
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m.– 4:30p.m.
Stay in Touch
Enter your email address or cell phone number to subscribe to the NNDFN mailing list.