WATER TREATMENT SAMPLER
Alexco Resource Corp. owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. With nearly 1,000 meters of underground development completed at our two new deposits and a robust Pre-Feasibility Study released, Alexco is advancing the district towards a production decision with the goal of production in Q4 2020. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is building one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team. The role of a Water Treatment Sampler.
• Perform tasks as directed by the manager;
• Report problems and recommend improvements in process;
• Maintain the chemical storage area for waste and coordinate waste shipments and complete proper paperwork;
• Assist with the implementation and interpretation of safety programs;
• Performs housekeeping duties as assigned, and assures the security of water utility structures and property;
• Analysis testing and checking of systems and equipment;
• Coordinate waste shipments and complete proper paperwork for all waste shipments;
• Maintain the chemical storage area for waste and ensure all waste is properly labeled and contained;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Ability to follow all policies and procedures;
• Knowledge of basic laboratory skills;
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others;
• Ability to work independently as well as with teams;
• High school/GED or equivalent;
• Two (2) years of water/wastewater treatment experience;
• Possess or received a provisional certification in water or wastewater treatment;
• Two (2) years of water/wastewater treatment experience within a mill/underground mining operation.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, to email@example.com preferably as a Microsoft Word document. Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.