Alexco Resource Corp. owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. With nearly 1,000 meters of underground development completed at our two new deposits and a robust Pre-Feasibility Study released, Alexco is advancing the district towards a production decision with the goal of production in Q4 2020. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is building one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team. The role of a Mill Assistant.
• Mill assistants may erect and dismantle materials at the mill;
• Assist maintenance/operational practices and perform mill operational practices when required;
• Transport materials and equipment to and from the workplace;
• Load and unload materials as necessary;
• Clean up duties as required;
• Maintain a high standard of performance in duties;
• Able to lift to 50 lbs;
• Able to run skidsteer/loader;
• Physically fit to perform the duties of the position;
• Pre-employment testing will be mandatory (drug/alcohol, lead blood, audiogram, etc.;)
• Remote camp experience is a requirement.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably as a Microsoft Word document. Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
First Nation of Na-Cho Nyak Dun
PO Box 220
Phone: (867) 996-2265
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m.– 4:30p.m.
Stay in Touch
Enter your email address or cell phone number to subscribe to the NNDFN mailing list.