Alexco Resource Corp. owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. With nearly 1,000 meters of underground development completed at our two new deposits and a robust Pre-Feasibility Study released, Alexco is advancing the
district towards a production decision with the goal of production in Q4 2020. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is building one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team in the role of Flotation Grind Operator.
This role is on a 14 days-on/14 days-off rotation.
• Experience running ball mills and Denver Cells.
• Monitor, adjust and report on the Flotation circuit equipment to maintain safe and efficient
production of silver concentrate, maximizing recovery while maintaining target concentrate grade.
• Conduct regular equipment inspections on all circuit pumps and lines, regrind mills, mechanical
cells, reagent systems and all other ancillary equipment.
• Take samples from process streams.
• Check and report densities.
• Complete daily reports and fill in logbook.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred;
• Must be capable of working at heights and in confined spaces;
• Must have 3-5 years Mill operating experience;
• A team player that works well with others;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Valid driver’s license
REWARDS & CULTURE
Alexco Resource offers a competitive remuneration package. We offer a supportive culture that
prides itself on teamwork, professionalism, and safety.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably as a Microsoft
Word document. Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted. No calls, please.