Alexco Resource Corp. owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. With nearly 1,000 meters of underground development completed at our two new deposits and a robust Pre-Feasibility Study released, Alexco is advancing the district towards a production decision with the goal of production in Q4 2020. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is building one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team in the role of Equipment Operator. This role is on a 14 days-on/14 days-off rotation.
• Operation of equipment (Excavator, 930 & 966 Loader, Dozer, Bobcat);
• Equipment care, and general maintenance as required;
• Performance of general labourer tasks and projects across the site;
• Clean, adjust and maintain equipment;
• Physically fit to perform the duties of the position;
• Pre-employment testing will be mandatory (drug/alcohol, lead blood, audiogram, etc.).
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• 2+ years’ experience operating excavators, loaders and dozers in a mining or construction environment;
• Safe work background and culture;
• Ability to accurately follow instructions and complete tasks with little or no supervision.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience or more working in a jaw, cone crusher, screening and conveying operation
• Valid driver’s license
REWARDS & CULTURE
Alexco Resource offers a competitive remuneration package. We offer a supportive culture that
prides itself on teamwork, professionalism, and safety.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, to email@example.com preferably as a Microsoft
Word document. Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted. No calls, please.