Alexco Resource Corp. owns the majority of the historic high-grade Keno Hill Silver District located in Canada’s Yukon Territory. With nearly 1,000 meters of underground development completed at our two new deposits and a robust Pre-Feasibility Study released, Alexco is advancing the district towards a production decision with the goal of production in Q4 2020. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team that is building one of the highest-grade silver operations in the world.
We are looking for an individual to join our growing team in the role of Crusher Operator. This role is on a 14 days-on/14 days-off rotation.
• Set up, adjust and operate single-function machines to crush or grind materials;
• Move products using forklift, crane or hydraulic hoist;
• Perform ongoing machine adjustments;
• Record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced;
• Observe operation of equipment to ensure continuity of flow, safety, and efficient operation,
and to detect malfunctions;
• Clean, adjust and maintain equipment;
• Physically fit to perform the duties of the position;
• Pre-employment testing will be mandatory (drug/alcohol, lead blood, audiogram, etc.).
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience or more working in a jaw, cone crusher, screening and
• Valid driver’s license
REWARDS & CULTURE
Alexco Resource offers a competitive remuneration package. We offer a supportive culture that prides itself on teamwork, professionalism, and safety.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org preferably as a Microsoft
Word document. Please note, that due to the number of applications we receive, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted. No calls, please.