Position – Records and Information Management (RIM) Technician
Posting Date: October 5, 2020
Standard Hours Bi-weekly: 75 hours
Salary: Level 5, ($27.01), based on experience
Closing Date: October 19, 2020
The Records and Information Management (RIM) Technician maintains the FNNND records management program that incorporates industry standards and best practices, focused on records data entry, digitization and maintenance.
The RIM Technician provides staff training on RIM initiatives and data entry into the FNNND’s Organizational Management Systems.
• Successful completion of at least two years post-secondary education in records management or related field, or combination of education and past relevant experience.
• Knowledge of UFA, FNNND Final and Self – Government Agreements;
• In-depth knowledge of FNNND First Nation social structure, traditions and cultural values and education affecting First Nation’s people;
• Knowledge of and ability to lead, direct and coordinate program and delivery are essential; and
• Good general management and supervisory skills are required, as are strong interpersonal skills for problem-solving and conflict resolution.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Oath of Confidentiality and Code of Conduct and other NND Policies as required;
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and Abstract;
• Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable sector
A detailed job description is available upon request
For more information, contact Millie Olsen, Human Resources
Phone: (867) 996-2265, Ext 203 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: First Nation of Nacho Nyak Dun, PO Box 120, Mayo Yukon Y0B 1M0
Location: 101 Future Rd, C-6 Subdivision
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
First Nation of Na-Cho Nyak Dun
PO Box 220
Phone: (867) 996-2265
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m.– 4:30p.m.
Stay in Touch
Enter your email address or cell phone number to subscribe to the NNDFN mailing list.