Call 867-334-6978 for more information. Training and transportation provided.
Driller Assistant Duties
• Assist with manual operations, rig set-up and tear down.
• Assist with pulling and adding drill rods.
• Empty inner tube containing core samples and place in core boxes.
• Keep drill platform clean and organized.
• Build roads and drill pads
• Move drill and equipment
• Level drill and equipment
• Maintain equipment
Experience and Skills Requirements
• Mechanical interest/ aptitude.
• Honest and reliable with a positive attitude.
• Physically fit for physically demanding work: able to lift up to 100 lbs, 12-hour shifts.
• First Aid with CPR, WHMIS
• Able to pass random drug and alcohol tests prior to travelling to job site and while on job site
• Industry-standard wages ($24 – $30 depending on role and experience)
• Transportation to and from job/training sites
• Free accommodation and meals
• Opportunity to enter the Mining & Exploration industry
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.