|Position Title:||Records & Information Management (RIM) Technician|
|Salary Range:||Level 3 – $22.91 to $27.29 per hour|
|Term:||Full Time (75 hours bi-weekly)|
|Closing Date:||June 11, 2021 – 5:00 p.m.|
The Records and Information Management (RIM) Technician maintains the FNNND records management program that incorporates industry standards and best practices, focused on records data entry, digitization and maintenance. The RIM Technician provides staff training on RIM initiatives and data entry into the FNNND’s Organizational Management Systems and assists the IT Technician as required.
Education & Experience:
- Completion of Grade 12, with additional training and experience in records management, archives, information technology and/or related field
- An equivalent combination of education and training and work experience preferably in a First Nations work environment.
- Knowledge of Records and Information Management systems, standards and legislation
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of retention and disposition scheduling;
- Broad understanding FNNND operations
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Good written and oral communication skills (writing procedures, describing items)
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (basic understanding of information technology (IT) basics is desirable)
- Experience with digitizing documents and/or using digital equipment.
Conditions of Employment
- Compliance with NND Oath of Confidentiality,Code of Conduct and other Policies as required
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and Abstract is preferred
- Criminal Record Check
For more information contact Dena Zavier, HR Consultant at email@example.com
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume to FNNND reception or to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the closing date.
*Preference will be given to First Nation of Na-Cho Nyäk Dun Citizens