Applications are due by April 30, 2018
Childcare givers are responsible for the well-being of the children in their care. They will be responsible for following and aiding in the creation of an age appropriate program to stimulate the social, physical, intellectual, creative, emotional, and spiritual development of the children in their age group.
Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018 OR until filled
We are actively seeking candidates for the following positions for the Eagle Gold project:
– Heavy Equipment Operators
– Dozer Operator; Grader Operator, Loading Tool Operator
– Packer operator
– Articulated Truck Drivers
– Heavy Duty Fuel and Lube Technicians, must have airbrakes endorsement
– Heavy Duty Mechanic
– Site Office Administrator
– Safety Coordinator
– Blaster with current YT blasters certification
More information on the project can be found on the Victoria Gold Corp website at https://www.vitgoldcorp.com/
The First Nation of Nacho Nyak Dun currently has 2.5 million in interest dollars. We are seeking information from citizens to determine what should be done with this money.
1. What do you want to be done with the 2.5 million interest dollars? Please list your preferences below, with “a” being your first choice and “d” being your last choice.
Thank you for your time!
Please send responses to:
Chrystal Lattie at email@example.com or via Canada Post to PO Box 220, Mayo, YT, Y0B 1M0
The Council of Yukon First Nations is requesting applications from Yukon First Nation citizens for the following vacancies:
-Crime Prevention and Victim Services Board
-Hospital Corporation Board of Trustees
-Judicial Council Board
-Training Policy Committee
-YESAB Executive Committee
-Yukon College Board of Governors
-Yukon Development Corporation Board of Directors
-Yukon Review Board
All applicants must demonstrate relevant experience and, or, education in order to qualify for nomination.
DEADLINE for applications is MARCH 2, 2018, at 4:30 PM
For application forms and, or, for more information, please visit our website at www.cyfn.ca or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (867) 393-9200, ext 9235.